A Man with a Mission to Serve!
With so much at stake in our shared future, we need Kenyatta Johnson fighting for us more than ever. Among his priorities for his second term are:
- Fighting to increase the minimum wage to $15 per hour so that moms and dads who work hard and play by the rules can afford to take care of their families.
- Continuing to work to improve our schools by working with the Wolf Administration to fix the broken state funding formula that shortchanges Philadelphia's schools.
- Making sure that teachers and administrators have the resources they need to create safe, effective learning environments.
- Working with law enforcement to get more illegal guns off our streets and give young people better alternatives to prevent gun violence.
- Growing our neighborhoods and our economy through smart development that balances market rate growth with the needs of Second District families by supporting affordable housing options.